Strat's First Dance

My man Strat attended his first dance!
He was so cute! The dance started at 6pm, so he "rested" until 5:00, then he took a shower and got dressed. He was very particular about his clothes. Khaki pants, black t-shirt and an open button-down on top, with his Crocs. Don't forget that watch! My son even accessorized....

The dance was over at 9pm, and the parking lot was a mad house! There were excited kids everywhere and tired moms with no make-up in minivans galore. It was a GREAT night for Strat, and one of the many coming-of-age events that I can expect over the next several years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This isn't POSSIBLE!!!
He looks like a teenager!!(sigh)
BTW, I love your haircolor Carmen, but your bangs are too D@m& short! I only can say that cause I know you love me :)

Anonymous said...

He sure does look cute standing there with his beautiful mother.