
It's good for the soul to incorporate one new trend each time the season changes. Last spring for me it was lime green. Last fall/winter was chocolate brown. This spring it was orange. I have mulled over the vast array of earth tones in my closet and have reached my decision:
LEOPARD PRINT!

6 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS...I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO MAKE ROOM IN THE CLOSET FOR MORE SHOES AND PURSES. YOU WILL LOOK VERY TRENDY THOUGH...AS USUSAL.
I LOVE SEEING AND READING ABOUT OUR FAMILY. THIS IS COOL!!
Your family is very cool.
I love the Blog Carmen!!
I hope your mom has a great year teaching..
Your Northern Buddy - Darryl
Your family is very cool.
I love the Blog Carmen!!
I hope your mom has a great year teaching..
Your Northern Buddy - Darryl
So.. When are you going to start talking Trash talk about College football??
WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!
If I wore leopard print on my overstuffed frame, they'd have the ASPCA out here so fast my head would spin! The next thing you know I'd be on display at Philly Zoo!! Forget it, I'm sticking with tent black! Besides,doesn't Leopard printin the south rank right up there with something like,say,a nose ring????
Post a Comment